My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2013
You know how important it is to use the right temperature when baking? Â Well, to get to the right temperature, sometimes you need to not be talking when you set the oven. My bad. Here’s a little story about a … Continue reading
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend it in a way that pleased you. Â Martin and I stained our floors in the morning, so we took shelter upstairs all day with snack foods and … Continue reading
Today we have a guest recipe post from Newburn Bakehouse out of the UK. Gluten-free spiced apple wraps recipe You just can’t beat a steaming hot apple pie or apple strudel, with sweet cream and a hint of spice. If … Continue reading