My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: April 7, 2014
The Toasted Oat Granola
It’s soft! Â I haven’t had a soft granola since I was little. Â I’d even forgotten people made granola that way. I recently received some samples from The Toasted Oat. Â It is a certified gluten-free granola that has a great chew … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews 2 Comments