I’ve prepared for naught.
Thanksgiving was going to be great fun. That was before my two boys got pneumonia and my hubby and I got bronchitis. Even though we’re all on antibiotics now, we don’t want to chance getting everyone sick, especially since one SIL is pregnant, and the other one and my 2 brothers all have finals coming up.
Do I really need a crockpot full of stuffing for the four of us (and I doubt Braden will eat it)? And what about those 15 gigantic granny smith apples destined for pie-hood?
My Latest Whisperings
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
- Happy Mother’s Day! and Turning Down Food Gifts
- Van’s Giveaway Winner
- Yum V’s Children’s Vitamin Supplements
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here