I’ve prepared for naught.
Thanksgiving was going to be great fun. That was before my two boys got pneumonia and my hubby and I got bronchitis. Even though we’re all on antibiotics now, we don’t want to chance getting everyone sick, especially since one SIL is pregnant, and the other one and my 2 brothers all have finals coming up.
Do I really need a crockpot full of stuffing for the four of us (and I doubt Braden will eat it)? And what about those 15 gigantic granny smith apples destined for pie-hood?
My Latest Whisperings
- If Only it was the Onions
- SuperSeedz Giveaway
- Sweet Debbie’s Organic Treats: Allergy-Free & Vegan Recipes; & Giveaway
- Gluten-Free 101 by Carol Fenster, Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 10-Minute Pizza
- Smart Soup
- Malt Vinegar Chips – Not GF
- CraveRight Cookies and Giveaway
- thinkThin Giveaway
- Crunchies Grapes
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here