My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Salads
Ronzoni Gluten-Free Pasta
Mainstream companies are feeling the pull of the gluten-free market. Â What does that mean for us? Â More choices on the shelves! Â Less trips to the specialty food stores! One of those companies is Ronzoni pasta, who recently sent me a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, Salads Leave a comment
A Pampered Chef Party!
Last week, my friend Nicole threw a Pampered Chef party.Â She wanted to make sure that I could be fully involved, so she and her consultant decided to do a 6 O’Clock Salads party. Prior to the party, Nicole sent … Continue reading
Posted in Dining Out, Healthy-ish, Reviews, Salads 6 Comments