My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Soup
Let’s face it. Â Sometimes we just get in a cooking rut and make the same things over and over. Â It may be time constraints, or lack of knowledge or creativity, but there comes a point where probably everyone realizes they … Continue reading
Do you have a trick to help you through busy times? Â Do you apply the “budget” process to other areas of your life besides money? I certainly do. Â My students (and the other teaching fellows) think I have such a … Continue reading
Last Saturday, after our local support group meeting, Dacia came by to bring me some clothes from a friend of hers and some food made by some others in the support group.Â It was really nice to have a visitor, … Continue reading