What do you do with leftover steak? Why, nachos, of course. I had been chopping my onions and celery for tomorrow’s stuffing (because I’ll get it in the crock pot in the morning), and decided to cut up last night’s steak leftovers. I let the meat sit in a bowl of apple juice for about an hour and a half – I think it made it a bit softer. Chips, meat, cheddar, some lettuce and salsa – yummy.
We have a tendency to let the leftovers sit in the fridge until they must be thrown out. Good thing I was paying attention when my brain was speaking today.
My Latest Whisperings
- Tasty Bite Indian Meals
- On Being a Personal Chef – Chef Janet K
- thinkThin Bars and Giveaway
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here