What do you do with leftover steak? Why, nachos, of course. I had been chopping my onions and celery for tomorrow’s stuffing (because I’ll get it in the crock pot in the morning), and decided to cut up last night’s steak leftovers. I let the meat sit in a bowl of apple juice for about an hour and a half – I think it made it a bit softer. Chips, meat, cheddar, some lettuce and salsa – yummy.
We have a tendency to let the leftovers sit in the fridge until they must be thrown out. Good thing I was paying attention when my brain was speaking today.
My Latest Whisperings
- If Only it was the Onions
- SuperSeedz Giveaway
- Sweet Debbie’s Organic Treats: Allergy-Free & Vegan Recipes; & Giveaway
- Gluten-Free 101 by Carol Fenster, Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 10-Minute Pizza
- Smart Soup
- Malt Vinegar Chips – Not GF
- CraveRight Cookies and Giveaway
- thinkThin Giveaway
- Crunchies Grapes
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here