What do you do with leftover steak? Why, nachos, of course. I had been chopping my onions and celery for tomorrow’s stuffing (because I’ll get it in the crock pot in the morning), and decided to cut up last night’s steak leftovers. I let the meat sit in a bowl of apple juice for about an hour and a half – I think it made it a bit softer. Chips, meat, cheddar, some lettuce and salsa – yummy.
We have a tendency to let the leftovers sit in the fridge until they must be thrown out. Good thing I was paying attention when my brain was speaking today.
My Latest Whisperings
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
- The Toasted Oat – Coupon Code
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here