My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: April 2009
What do you like about yogurt? Do you want it thick and creamy, or do you like the watered down versions? Do you want it full of high fructose corn syrup, or lightly sweetened with natural sugar (or are you … Continue reading
As you may have noticed, I have been a bit absent lately. My brother called me “a blog slacker”. I repent. It’s been pretty busy around here lately. I got sick during spring break, and had a tough month getting … Continue reading