My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: Fear-mongering
Gluten-Free Certification Rumors
Recently, there has been talk about GFCO products and testing. I’ll have Sara speak more on this later. One thing I really want to stress, in relation to this and other recent happenings, is that the gluten-free community, especially those … Continue reading
Posted in 2011 GIG Conference, Awareness Campaigns, Celiac/GF News Tagged Fear-mongering, GFCO, Gluten-free testing Leave a comment