My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: July 5, 2008
Microwave Hamburger Buns
I was recently alerted to this recipe by Carolyn on the Delphi Celiac forum. I’m not sure where it originally came from, but she found it on RecipeZaar. It is basically no-carb, which is great for my current predicament (failed … Continue reading
Posted in Breads, Healthy-ish 10 Comments
Salmon Spinach Salad
I hope everyone in the U.S. had a wonderful Independence Day. (The salad was prettier before I mixed it up.) I failed my glucola test last week, and so I have been really worried about gestational diabetes (I will have … Continue reading
Posted in Healthy-ish, Main Dish Leave a comment