My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: May 19, 2011
Air Travel Gluten-Free
For a long time after going gluten-free, I almost never flew anywhere.Â I can still remember my first plane trip gluten-free.Â I took so much stuff!Â Granted, I knew I was in charge of making a birthday cake and there … Continue reading
Posted in Travel 4 Comments