My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: September 21, 2013
Product Recall – Wheat
The Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) is a testing and certifying body for gluten-free products. Â They run independent tests, during various stages, for the different companies they certify. Â Recently, during an inspection of one such product, they were found to have … Continue reading
Posted in Product Recalls Leave a comment
Annie’s Mac&Cheese, Bunny Snacks, and a Giveaway
Macaroni & Cheese, in our family, is one of those things that is believed to be a main course, or, perhaps, the only course. Â I consider myself lucky if I can get by with only using 3 or 4 boxes … Continue reading
Posted in Braden-Friendly, Giveaway, Reviews Tagged Braden-friendly, No HFCS, soy-free 18 Comments