My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: December 2007
We’ll credit this recipe to Bobbie Coughlin, over at the Delphi Celiac group. She thinks it came from a support group in Texas, but I was unable to find this recipe on any of the Texas groups’ websites. I have … Continue reading
It truly is a wonderful thing to have on hand. I had nearly forgotten about this lovely snack, until digging through my freezer yesterday (I have to defrost it – now that it’s cold outside, lol). My parents have a … Continue reading
While shopping at our local grocery store one day, Andy announces he’s tired of Mission Tortilla Chips, and asks what else I can have. Now, I don’t eat any of the Lay’s stuff except the Stax (dedicated lines), because I … Continue reading