My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: July 2008
I was recently alerted to this recipe by Carolyn on the Delphi Celiac forum. I’m not sure where it originally came from, but she found it on RecipeZaar. It is basically no-carb, which is great for my current predicament (failed … Continue reading
I hope everyone in the U.S. had a wonderful Independence Day. (The salad was prettier before I mixed it up.) I failed my glucola test last week, and so I have been really worried about gestational diabetes (I will have … Continue reading
Dr. Steve Wangen spoke on a very important topic at the GIG Conference, that of Testing for Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance. Many of you have a gluten intolerance that may not be Celiac Disease. We are only just beginning to understand … Continue reading