For all of you who are near Fargo, ND, or are willing to travel this weekend, you might want to check out this
Featured speakers are:
- Dr. Joseph Murray â€“ Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Peter Green â€“ Columbia University
- Dr. John Zone â€“ University of Utah
- Dr. Cathy Breedon â€“ North Dakota
- Chef Aaron FloresÂ â€“Â Washington D.C.Â (A good friend of mine – say “hi” for me!)
I’ve never gotten a chance to hear Dr. Zone speak.Â He is a dermatologist, and I have heard excellent things about him.Â Doctors Green and Murray are both great (and sometimes Dr. Murray even wears a smashing bowtie).Â You know I love Dr. Breedon, and her vast nutritional knowledge.Â Chef Aaron is awesome.Â That’s all you need to know.
If you can’t make the entire conference, but can pop in to the vendor fair, do it!Â Vendor fairs are generally the best places to learn about new gluten-free products.Â Plus, you get to sample and bring home samples from a bunch of companies.
My friends Stacey and Sara have been hard at work on this all year.Â Go see what it’s all about!