My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Holiday Menu Items
It’s just not Christmas without Daddy’s peanut brittle. He makes it every year, so that he can take it to people he visits from church. This is one of the ways that Daddy says he likes you. If you get … Continue reading →
This recipe came from Theresa, a woman in my local support group. I’ve never liked stuffing before, but I really like this. I’m a little embarrassed to say that my mom polished off the leftovers of this the year before, … Continue reading →
This will be one of Mom’s contributions to Turkey Day Dinner. She has been making this pecan pie for years, even years before I went gluten-free. She just doesn’t like crust. I don’t know where it originally came from, but … Continue reading →