My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Product Recalls
MILK AND WHEAT ALLERGY ALERT April 7, 2010 McCormick & Company, Incorporated is recalling “McCormick Fajitas Seasoning Mix” due to undeclared milk and wheat. The product was distributed in grocery stores nationally. The product is in 1.12-oz. pouches labeled with … Continue reading
Please check out these two recent wheat alerts. The first product is labeled gluten free and is not, and the second product was mispackaged. WHEAT ALLERGY ALERT October 29, 2009 Pinnacle Foods Group LLC is recalling “ARMOUR Chili with Beans, Original” … Continue reading
Van’s Foods is recalling their Wheat Free Pancakes for undeclared wheat, gluten, milk and egg. Check out this news release for more information, including lot number and best by date.