My Latest Whisperings
- Tasty Bite Indian Meals
- On Being a Personal Chef – Chef Janet K
- thinkThin Bars and Giveaway
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Product Recalls
Please check out these two recent wheat alerts. The first product is labeled gluten free and is not, and the second product was mispackaged. WHEAT ALLERGY ALERT October 29, 2009 Pinnacle Foods Group LLC is recalling “ARMOUR Chili with Beans, Original” … Continue reading
Van’s Foods is recalling their Wheat Free Pancakes for undeclared wheat, gluten, milk and egg. Check out this news release for more information, including lot number and best by date.