My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: peanut-free
Freeze-dried fruits have got to be the best kind of dried fruits, at least in my opinion. Though I do enjoy dehydrating fruits myself sometimes, they certainly have a different texture than freeze-dried, which has that airy crunch to it. … Continue reading
Crispy, light and airy – the bag really speaks the truth. For those of you who love El’s Gluten-Free Medleys, you’ll be excited to know that their bagel chips now come as a stand-alone product. They recently sent me some … Continue reading
Crusty on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside. The new Brownie Cakes from Lucy’s are sure to be a fun lunch treat. I recently received some samples of the new Brownie Cakes. I’m pretty impressed with these. They … Continue reading