The following is a guest blog post:
The Gluten-Free Pantry: The Must-Have Brands to Stock Your Shelves
If ingestion of gluten makes your stomach rumble or worse, you should probably read on to find out what to throw in your cart the next time you’re at the grocery store. Just because you can’t eat gluten doesn’t mean your food has to taste like cardboard! There are plenty of gluten-free options out there that will have your gluten-tolerant friends salivating to the point where they might need a bucket.
- Astoria Mills: The creator of this company didn’t let a gluten allergy stop her from making sure her family had mouthwatering Southern meals. She has written several cookbooks that teach readers how to overcome the obstacles of a gluten-free kitchen. You’ll find mixes on this site that will produce “melt-in-your-mouth” biscuits like ones the company’s creator grew up eating in the South and other foods that will surely satisfy your
- Bob’s Red Mill: This company, producing more than 400 products, claims to have whole grain foods for every meal of the day. At Bob’s Red Mill, whole grains didn’t just popularize after reports surfaced about Celiac Disease. Whole grains have been a way of life at the mill for over 25 years. Each item that comes from this company is stamped with the gluten-free seal of approval when it passes the gluten test performed in a quality control laboratory. At Bob’s, you’ll find cereals, entrees, baking aids, and much more. To find a store near you carrying Bob’s Red Mill products, take advantage of the store finder on the website.
- Enjoy Life Foods: This company’s foods are free of 8 common allergies. With this website, you can easily eat three square gluten-free meals that are loaded with deliciousness. Try the cranapple granola or the double chocolate brownie cookies, and you’ll swear you’ve gone to gluten-free heaven! You may use the store locator to find which grocery stores carry “smile-good” foods or buy them online.
- Glutino & Gluten-Free Pantry: This company recognizes that the more than 3 million people living with Celiac Disease in the United States need good food too. The company claims its foods are made with the goodness of home (this doesn’t give you an excuse to visit Mom less often), and are made with only the best quality gluten-free ingredients. The meals from this company are delicious, but also easy to prepare so that you don’t have to worry about changing your busy pace to accommodate good eating. If you’re a gluten allergy sufferer, you’ll no longer be overlooked with Glutino & Gluten-Free Pantry. Glutino & Gluten-Free Pantry have everything you desire, including baking mixes, bakery items, snacks, frozen meals, and more. Most all of the products are available for purchase at glutenfree.com.
- Hormel Foods: This friendly household food brand carries an extensive list of gluten-free products. Find shelf-stable foods, refrigerated meat products, pre-packaged refrigerated lunch meats, frozen items, deli items, and many condiments that are safe to consume. Most of these items are conveniently placed on the shelves of your local grocery store.
- Katz Gluten Free: This company is Gluten Free Bakery Certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group. They have such strict standards at their manufacturing company, that they ensure you that no gluten coming from Katz will ever reach your home. They also understand that although there may be many gluten-free brands circulating, it’s difficult to find a tasty selection of foods that you don’t tire of. To curb this obstacle, Katz Gluten Free is always introducing new foods to their menu. Just browsing the assortment of food at Katz, such as chocolate-strip gluten free bread or honey loaf, will excite your stomach. All products are available for purchase online.
After reading some descriptions of scrumptious gluten-free brands, we hope you learned that gluten-free living can be a very enjoyable experience. For more tips on how to have an enriching gluten-free lifestyle, check out A Gluten-Free Guide.