My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: March 30, 2011
On the Other Hand
Let us not forget, however, those cooks, chefs, and restaurants that go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make us great, safe meals.Â These are the people and restaurants that we truly need to remember. If you have a favorite restaurant, … Continue reading
Posted in Awareness Campaigns, Dining Out, Travel 3 Comments
I Could Rant and Rave for Hours…
I’ve had a strange couple of days, but seeing this really ticked me off! Have you ever gone to a restaurant, been so very careful, talked to everyone, and you leave pretty sure they screwed up, perhaps even lied to … Continue reading
Posted in Awareness Campaigns, Dining Out, Travel Leave a comment