My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Appetizers
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I sure did. Andy went jalapeÃ±o-happy today. He made jalapeÃ±o poppers, chicken-wrapped jalapeÃ±os, salsa with jalapeÃ±os, and grilled some jalapeÃ±o sausage (Eckrich, I think). In the picture, the chicken one is … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve been absent.Â Yes, I’ve been sick again.Â I think something is wrong with the whole world right now.Â Everyone is getting sick and staying sick.Â Oh, well, to a more pleasant subject… This is my favorite chicken salad … Continue reading
Mom pulled this recipe out of some magazine once, and I have absolutely no idea what, when, or where, lol.This is a great dish to make for a breakfast or brunch. Warning – it is not low-cal, but it is … Continue reading