My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: January 2010
A friend and I got together for lunch a few weeks ago, and at her suggestion, we went to On the Border.Â I had forgotten they now have a gluten-free menu.Â I was worried about the precautions (or lack of) … Continue reading
Have you ever had a cold or allergies, and all you could taste was chalk?Â Yuck.Â I had this fickle issue off and on for about three weeks.Â It’s a little hard to do reviews or even cook when that … Continue reading
It’s bad enough when you see misinformation in some small, non-food-related magazine.Â But very bad information in a big food magazine? Appalling! That’s right, Food and Wine Magazine, I’m talking about you. Rule number one about writing: Joe’s opinion does … Continue reading