My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: April 2010
I just can’t wait to get on the road again. Actually, I’m not quite sure how I feel about being cooped up in the car with my parents and older brother for 2 whole days, twice. Thankfully, however, we will … Continue reading
With all the craziness and busy-ness going on lately, Melissa and I had to take some time bake some fun desserts (now that she can have sugar again). We chose to try out some recipes in a new cookbook that … Continue reading
In case you didn’t know, Snyder’s of Hanover has just gotten its gluten-free pretzels certified through the GFCO. That means that you don’t need to question whether they are safe or not. GIG has taken removed the guesswork. I’m way … Continue reading