My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Soup
Mix up a jar and keep it handy for when you need a quick dinner or some feel-good soup. I found this recipe all over the internet, and I’m not going to bother telling you the 3 million websites it … Continue reading
One of my favorite soups of all time – Taco Soup. I got this recipe from Terri on the Delphi Celiac Forum. Yum. Taco Soup 1 & 1/2 lb. hamburger meat 2 Tbs. minced onion flakes 2 cups water 1 … Continue reading