My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: egg-free
Crispy, light and airy – the bag really speaks the truth. For those of you who love El’s Gluten-Free Medleys, you’ll be excited to know that their bagel chips now come as a stand-alone product. They recently sent me some … Continue reading
Sometimes, you just really want a burger, right? How about a Veggie Burger? I remember veggie burgers had just started to get good enough for me to eat and then I got diagnosed and went gluten-free. At that time, there … Continue reading